Sunday 10 January 2021 1 min to read
Into The Great White Open weekend
€ 135,- p.p. incl. catering (food & drinks)
Children up to 16 years: € 95,-
Embark: Friday 3 September, Harlingen
Disembark: Sunday 5 September, Harlingen
In 2021 we will go with the Johanna Engelina to the festival Into The Great White Open on Vlieland. This is a unique opportunity to combine sailing with a visit to ITGWO & Vlieland.
Full is full so if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity book quickly!
In 2021 we will probably go to ITGWO with the Johanna Engelina.
This is a unique opportunity to combine sailing with a visit to Into The Great White Open.
We leave at 14.00 hrs of Harlingen. That is why everyone has to board between 2:30 and 2:00. If you can’t make it, you can also take the ferry and board vlieland from 18.30. After boarding and the welcome/instructional talk, we will point out the cabins and you can get acquainted with each other.
Depending on the wind and the weather, we sail straight on to Vlieland that afternoon. You do not have to be an experienced sailor to participate in this sailing trip. The skipper will teach you all the tricks of the trade so that you can help with all kinds of actions. After an impressive sailing trip with a setting sun on the mudflats we will arrive around midnight.
On Saturday we stay on the island and that gives everyone the opportunity to visit the festival extensively. We ensure that bicycles are ready for all participants so that you can move yourself on your own.
On Sunday we leave for Harlingen after lunch. We sail back relaxed. (Lunch around 12:00-13:00) Again depending on the tide, the wind and the weather we will be back in Harlingen around 15.00/16.00 hours. The ITGWO weekend ends at 17:00.
This weekend is incl. care consisting of:
- Reception buffet on Friday.
- Breakfast on Saturday (with packed lunch for lovers)
- Breakfast and lunch on Sundays
- Friday 3 September Harlingen
- Sunday 5 September Harlingen
Transfer to and from departure and arrival port is on your own and expense.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and evening meals with coffee, tea, (butter) milk. These meals are simple and tasty. During this sailing holiday, a cook sails along who takes care of the preparation of the meals together with you and also enlists the help of the children if they wish.
- Duvets and towels.
- The price does not include other drinks. You pay for this in cash on board at the end of the trip (on post-calculation).
Via the tab “Book now” you can book for several people and also pay, for example with IDeal.